Monday, November 22, 2010

What Font Do I Use For Order Of Service Weddings

Give me a kiss, love

initial Note: Before reading this entry Hit the "play" the video and immediately to "pause" to go downloading.

Give me a kiss, love! 'I can not give ...

Introduction
This song that I present today has all the ingredients of popular folklore, simple, multiple versions, spread throughout Spain ...
His pace is usually the waltz, although I found some version of Havana.
The content reflects a traditional, conservative, which is the man who can take the initiative in the relationship, and women in a passive role, has to behave (at least in front of others) and what is now call a "close" a prude.
In terms of size I have found by Castile, Aragon ... But he jumped to the Happy Isles (or, perhaps, was the other way around?) and would not surprise me (although I have no proof of this), which has crossed the pond and have their versions Cuban, Colombian, Mexican, etc.

Records
1. Joaquín Díaz Foundation collected some records of this song.
2. In the SGAE are three reviews:
  • The first in the name of Enrique Aragon Gabarrus Alquézar who apparently has covered traditional song whose author is anonymous
  • In the review of "Public Domain" is the name we of Jesus Sebastian Acosta Pacheco canary.
  • Now that we're all alone, now that we are not seen
    And the third is Gálvez Francisco de la Vega, and Luis Enrique Mari Bartual
    Palomar Dapena
3. As for the BNE:
  • In 1971, 72, 75, and 77 have the first sound recordings of the group canary The Stew dedicated to the folklore of the Islands.
  • In 1994, recording "The traditional parranda: La Aldea de San Nicolas and close payments." Also in the Canaries.
  • Garaitidén 1995, La Milagrosa, Mayantigo: canaries
  • Garaitidén
  • 1995 1996 The Birolla , Aragon
  • 2000 Grupo Musical Cultural Association "Los Laureles", Canary Islands 2007
  • The Toyos (Aragon)
As shown, Aragon and especially the Canary Islands, takes the cake. Choreography

Within the life cycle, "Give me a kiss, love belongs to the" Song of Youth "and has sung especially in the rounds.
As times, thankfully, have changed and the song lends itself to it, my proposal is more equitable than the old rounds. It is men and women sing together (but not stirred), and each singing his lyrics. As stated by a friend, nicknamed "Evil" is a song desktop (although there is no need to climb it), in which the line of men (holding the shoulder and swaying from left to right, following the rhythm), is face the row of girls, loose, hands on hips and swaying. As you can see, all very original.

Video
I seem strange, but this song is so popular, although it is on vinyl, cassettes and the Internet in a very short version is not yet on YouTube. Therefore, for this blog called "Desolvidar" is a great pleasure to have uploaded and made available to anyone who wants to find her.
The images are mainly drawn from a very good page old post, that of Ninona.
interpreters: this is a newly formed duo that rides a horse between "Camel" and "Pink Floyd." Is the Duo Pampilona, \u200b\u200bwe wish her great success.


Point
found with the different versions, this is my proposal for "Dame un besito , love "
He : Give me a kiss, love!


She: No I can give,
I am not used to
men kissing.
And if I kiss you,
I could get used to,
and once used,
I could criticize.


He : Do not criticize, no,
or criticize you;
if you give me a kiss,
soon forget.


She: Oh do not forget me, no,
that I will give you a kiss,


All : now that we're all alone,
and now that we are not seen, (ay, ay, ay!)
now that we're all alone,
and now that no one sees us.


He : You either
remember our first love;
you well remember our first illusion
.


She : You
well remember the kiss that I gave you.


All : And you said
crying when will you be for me, (ay, ay, ay!)
crying and told me
when will you be for me.


He : You taught me to love;
you taught me to love;
not teach me to forget,
who do not want to learn.


She: Oh do not forget me, no, that
I will give you a kiss,


All : now that we're all alone,
and now that we are not seen, (ay, ay, ay!)
now that we're all alone ,
and now that no one sees us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment