Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What To Look For, Ontario Drivers Licence

final point: "How beautiful is my girl" is Francisco de Val (and 3)

F. Val is the father of my child so pretty

This is the third and last entry on the author of "How beautiful is my girl." And if in the above (someone told me) I have been too lengthy, in this I will get down to business.
But first, a brief review (for those who do not want to read all of the above) than seen so far:

If we visit the National Library and wonder "How beautiful is my girl," shows us as long as the author Francisco de Val. The earliest records are from 1950, 51 ...
If we are to the SGAE, the register of García de Val (from 1949) the song appears to us with two alternate titles ("How beautiful is my child" and "Green Wheat Fields") and, among the performers, the people of Cadiz. While registration of Flores (Song, 1994, just music, without words) appears an alternate title ("Green Wheat Fields") and no interpreter.
Therefore, according to the NBS and the SGAE, "How beautiful ..." so far we have heard, played Carmen de Veracruz (bolero), Los Gaditanos, Gracia de Triana, Isabel Pantoja, Perlita de Huelva, El Consorcio ... Francisco Garcia is Val.

But who, despite all this, they cling to the authorship of Flores, arguing that when he went to do so by May 51 could not register because someone (F. De Val) had been advanced. And they claim that Flores and sang years before that date (bear in mind that the first record of F. De Val in the BNE is 1950 and the SGAE, 1949). Thus they are suggesting that De Val "stole" the song Flowers and registered in your name.
"produce some evidence of this theft? None. The reason is simple: Francisco de Val not stole nothing to Flores. But who does not have any data or do not know Francisco de Val, it casts doubt.

Today this blog, called Desolvidar, whose main objective is the pursuit of truth ( aletheia ) and recover his memory, rescuing from oblivion, among others, to Francisco de Val, is able to offer definitive proof that (hopefully) ends with 60 years of controversy, doubt and slander to the memory of Paco Val.

1. "How beautiful ..." Flowers
How many years before May 51 (when he went to register) Flores wrote his "What my girl is pretty?
I have asked in their family and I have been told.
Of course, have kindly offered to talk to him, he invited me to do. And, painfully, not I accepted. This November 7 meets 89 years and he is in perfect health and completely lucid, as seen in the tribute of 24/10/1910. But the last thing I would do would be to submit to an interrogation of a legend as a person and as an artist, a Great Book of flamenco that all he deserves is love, admiration and tributes to, among other things, its more than a thousand songs. I prefer to postpone the possible contact when we have reached to a meeting. I am also a sentimental and I can not get to argue with him.
But he has a family environment, and I preferred to talk to some members of his family.
As I said earlier, I would not say how many years before May 51 Flores wrote "How beautiful is my girl."

But entangled in the net, I found the following account, written in French, which enabled me to translate:

"About this time I decided to make a code for two singers, inspired by some groups in Argentina. With Chiquetete ( Juan Pantoja, Isabel's father ) singing and Manuel Molina on guitar, formed a trio that later became "The Gaditanos", and wrote songs like "Aires de Huelva", "Night of Cadiz", and "How beautiful is my child," dating from the end of 1949 "

Yes, you read that right, Flores wrote his" How beautiful is my girl "in late 1949. And he says himself (what better testimony!) in this article of Claude Worms entitled "Flores Gaditano" Lesson of singing, art and life "of November 18, 2007 (I beg you, do you read it. Like me, you will impact. You will see the greatness of Flores. You can translate it with Google Toolbar).

2 . 'What a beautiful ... "Francisco de Val
Francisco
Val wrote a book of songs and poems entitled" Angelus "and which was published in 1948. The book offers poems music and songs. Most of them are 1944, but there are much earlier (in 1930ypocos ..). Other not so much from 40, 45 ... In other do not know the date. But all are older, of course, the date of publication. There are about 100 and between them is one that is titled "How beautiful it is my girl." Is this (my fellow sufferer Gaspar José Ramón sent me pictures of Angelus):

"How beautiful ..." music by F. Val at Angelus. Before 1948
Compare the lyrics of both songs, the Angelus of F. And Val de Flores:
(red matches)
Let the reader draw their own conclusions.
As for the necessary explanation of why and how things happened, I have only simple hypothesis (which would be tedious to say them here), but someone should, if possible, testable data.
But I am able to say: 1.The
song "How beautiful is my girl" is Francisco de Val, and without a shadow of doubt. He says the NBS since 1950, the SGAE from 49 and Angelus from before 48. 2.The
air milonga, it may be de Flores, since the registration of the SGAE, 1994, is only music. 3.What
who really popularized the song De Val were the people of Cadiz. 4.What
the City of Algeciras, despite having been warned on several occasions, has ignored my requests to not lie the song "How beautiful is my girl" in the bust to Flores.
5. And that the City Council has not made him any favors and Flores also has unfairly spit on the memory of another artist, Francisco de Val , which rests on the ossuary of La Almudena cemetery in Madrid, was buried 26 years ago, not having even a nameplate humble place:
"Here lies Val Francis, born in Villafeliche (Zaragoza), composer of" Sierra de Luna "(The Ebro is silent)," Bells of the village, " "How beautiful is my girl", "will be a rose", "Pilar pigeons," "Traveling," "I asked for a kiss", "Torito Bravo", "Bolero a Murcia" ... and so many songs that are remembered with nostalgia "

0 comments:

Post a Comment