Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hi-bird 250cc Chopper

old quarter of Barcelona

-
Old Town.
-
This time the concentration of Colla dels dimecres, was in the Arco de Triunfo de Barcelona.
As the topic did not inspire me, I do not like the monument, I went to the old district of the city, near the same place, where the narrow streets and squares like me so much.
I stood in an uncomfortable place to paint the narrow street " Carrer de les Basses de Sant Pere " street corner with Barcelona Rec , former gateway to the old town on the banks of canals and mills, which have now disappeared.
I've been several times through the streets in summer.
I reverted to using this type of quick watercolor (finished in one hour) and loose, as the previous week.
Below you will see a picture of the reason for today's meeting.
-
- 300 g/m2
Arches Paper 26 x 36 cm coarse
-

Below, I present a picture of the Arc de Triomphe , reason for our meeting and that Colla Most painted.
As the subject does not attract me, I made this pic so it does not say and then I went to the old town, where I love to paint.
- Moleskine
bcn

0 comments:

Post a Comment