Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What Causes High Hematocrit In Dogs

ATYPICAL

-
This Wednesday is not a Wednesday as other .
-
No, it was different and I have been orphaned by the usual output. I'm down to Barcelona as I do others and I went out both Tuesday and Wednesday to draw for Barcelona.
I hang these sketches, though I suppose you have seen and in Urban Sketchers and Thieves of notebooks, but that's all I've done these two days.

On Tuesday I went down to the Cathedral to find a corner and draw the famous Santa Lucia fair, every year is mounted in front of the Cathedral.
Well, I stood on the stairs and made this picture.
-
-
On Wednesday, I took a walk around the neighborhood of Gracia, they know that I spent much of my childhood in it and throws me a lot.
I stood in the street Asturias, near the subway exit Fontana and comfortable benches, sat down and drew the street.
Then I did not know how to put those ads christmas lights.
Well, I came up with another draw and top it brown ink with touches of watercolor. I do not know how it is, but I think at least understand what it is.
-
Both in moleskine bcn, double-page
-

LAST AND VERY IMPORTANT! Nobody
miss next Wednesday's lunch we will meet those of the Colla and friends at the bar "velodrome" very traditional and recently renovated and saved from the "spike."
watercolors will draw our own, made at our outlets on Wednesday. Each brings his own and nobody should be without the reward of a watercolor of a partner.
Olivia, your peux aussi toi come. Tu dois come!! You are invited! Your transport will paye, et le repas gratuit pour toi be. On t'attend. Cathy
, Yves vous aussi!
All friends who are accustomed to enter this blog, you can come to this event.
The coordinates are the blog colla
I hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment