Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Is Bam Margera Bipolar

TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY, drawings


TUESDAY On Tuesday, I went to the terrace English court for breakfast. Well, more than BREAKFAST, I went to finish the drawing that started a few days ago and could not finish because I called my grandchildren who were in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bnear the center and came to where I stood.
I kept wanting to finish it.
I took a huequecito who left a marriage, by the window to attach it and finish this drawing.
This is Barcelona, \u200b\u200bfacing the Ramblas and Calle Pelayo . In the background is the castle of Montjuic and a little more to the right of the Palace. Below, the Plaza Catalunya.
-
-
Down the mall, though it has no architectural value and the building is rather ugly, I wanted to draw the human tide that ran against one of the main entrances. Place used for meetings.
-
- WEDNESDAY

Today I had the "monkey" on Wednesdays and having been called Francesc (one that also had the "monkey"), asking if I wanted to paint or draw. I said yes. I called Ray and is also noted. Total
, without the colla dels dimecres, we formed a small clique of three, we go out, not to paint, but to draw.
course, with his beer!
Before the other two arrived at Paseo de San Juan , agreed place, I started drawing this statue Anselmo Clave. famous poet, politician and composer, creator of the most famous coral Catalonia.
It occurred to me to use three different colored pens to view effect and definitely will continue with a single maximum color and add another in some detail.
-
-
Then the three, look for a corner to draw on our notebooks.
not find some reason combined seat and drawing, but standing, leaning against a wall, we all the same version, but with different styles. I hope they also get out your pictures and you see the whole. The street is
Roussillon, corner Paseo de San Juan .
-
All in books of Barcelona

0 comments:

Post a Comment