Monday, December 6, 2010

Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Salary

culture: there is a reaper Valescure ...

Introduction
"When, in 1990 came to Gallipienzo , I was pleasantly surprised by how much and how to sing in that town. And major told me it was nothing to what was sung before. Many of these songs and I had heard as a child and for me it was a trip through the tunnel of time, as if suddenly retreat into the sixties.
But among those songs was one that I attracted much attention. Knew the music and the lyrics sounded something. I was surprised gallipienzana version. With what force, while still tops at high pace from left to right, sing it from ..

And Valescure is a reaper
called catach ! "

So much written almost two years.

20 years is nothing
This song, whose original title is "Spring", I has been crazy for two decades: since I came to Gallipienzo and heard singing the original melody with the letter of the town. At that moment I realized that music was the same he had heard as a child. And from my earliest childhood up to Gallipienzo I had not heard again. Now I know that I first heard my sister Hope, who, in turn, had learned in the colonies of Zudaire back in 1955 (when I was 6 years old yet!) .
Two years ago, in this blog , threw the hypothesis that the original song was "Spring" by Pepe Guizar, I did not know the music, just from a few key words: "spring", "swallows" and phrases reminiscent of a child: "Spring is here ...";" The swallows and again, now returned with the heat. " And all the songs I checked and could be candidates, the best picture was of Pepe Guizar (see letter ). But there was no way of finding music.
far.
Therefore, retrieving a song from my early childhood has given me great joy. Joy would like to share with whom, habitual or occasional, you read this blog.

Eureka!
And where I found? In Spain or in Mexico. In California, specifically in "The Strachwitz Frontera Collection of Mexican and Mexican American Recordings", belonging to the University of Los Angeles (UCLA ).
The finding has also been triply:

1. "Primavera" by Pepe Guizar, interpreted by the author and Los Caporales
2. "La Primavera" by Pepe Guizar, played by the Sisters Huerta with Los Alegres de Teran.
3. "Primavera" by Pepe Guizar, played by Guadalupe The Chinaco with guitars.

The pity is that what I can download are just a few seconds, because the entire recording is reserved for members of the UCLA. But those few seconds are enough to recognize the song we sing the melody Guízar in Gallipienzo.
Anyway I have written asking for the three full versions. Let's see.

And more. In the National Library I found a 1949 recording made in San Sebastian, Factory Columbia Records, John Inurrieta, played by Ana María González .
And SGAE appears as an interpreter of "Spring" nothing less than Guízar Maria de Lourdes (1939-1997)

Developing hypotheses
do not know when he composed Guizar ( 1912-1980), but despite that it was an early composer, not the song I came to Spain until the late 40 or, rather, the beginning of the 50's. By that time had to be very popular, and as that happens, usually start versions that people invent.
addition, the chorus of the original song is Mexican enough for that, in coming here, people, not knowing words like " milpa" or "young ears" (take the jilote ), transform them into others that "look good." Some even keep the melody, replaced most of the original letter (in the case of Gallipienzo) on the other expressing the problems of rural people (associated with those years in the Brotherhood of Farmers and Cattle).

Conclusion So, although I have not yet achieved the complete song, I am satisfied with having found the original melody of this song Gallipienzo sing in "Spring" by Pepe Guizar, as it ventured past two years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment