Sunday, December 12, 2010

How Can I Play Runescape At School

One Marching CAPRICHOS ...! WEDNESDAY


my whims XVII - Le CHALUTIER
is a classic type of net fishing boat.
This is quite normal that you see in the ports of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, San Sebastian Ondarribia and often operate in the Bay of Biscay. Chalut
mean: red and chalutier, fisherman's net.
In our country we call Traineras.
-
the whistle, " Sifflet of bosco" (they call it and do not know what it means bosco), you will find on the left is a whistle used by the captain to tell his crew and others close to walk carefully that a storm is approaching.
Its sound is very loud.
-
With these objects I continue my series of whimsical, now 17, of the objects I have at home that were purchased because I'm a big kid capricious.
I have many ships and a few planes hanging from the ceiling of the study.
Gradually, as I know, the drawing will go and teach.
-

Travelogue "Paperblanks" marker
PITT artist pen and watercolor markers TOMBO

0 comments:

Post a Comment