Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Age Of Empires 1 Play Without Disc

CANCER OF COINS, such as fighting

Hi all, after more than a year of inactivity, I return to my blog.

This time I will speak of the well known "cancer" of copper or bronze in their absence. The cancer or diseases of the coin, there is only a particular type of rust, which I will not give details of chemical composition because it is not what interests us at this time. Visually it can be identified as patches of a greenish hue, teal, and emerald green. You can create small holes or marks on the coin, therefore, if not removed early, it can ruin our part.

In my case, 2 coins had copper cents, the 1800-odd, with some spots and I am pretty ugly I decided to remove them.

After reading quite choose the following:

Place the coin in a cup of distilled water (WE DISTILLED). Distilled water, in a way, absorbs the components that make up the rust.

water change it daily, so the currency heavily rubbed with fingers and a rag, anything non-corrosive material.

The process is carried out for 2 weeks, but everything depends on the condition of the piece.

Then, wipe dry and take a hot oven for half an hour to remove any moisture it may contain. Stay of a grayish color, gave a patina something particular, but was very well and solved the problem.

In other currencies, after making this process a few days leave them in oil (they say it's better than olive oil) and then returned to clean with a cloth.

I hope you learn the board. See ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment