Friday, March 18, 2011

What To Send After Someone Death Anniversary

ancestral history of nostalgia, love story



A great woman is the theme of this story. It is a story, it is not something made up, but this story is quite real: the facts, letters, people ... I gave the book a friend has chosen to keep the players named. These are three people (the names are fictitious), now deceased, who lived in a village (whose name I forget) of Navarre, though one of them went to America.
is a story of love and longing.
Listen to her niece

When, after his death, I collected a few belongings my aunt Marie, my attention a few envelopes that came across the Atlantic. The ordered, two of them by the date of the postmark and the other, which bore no stamp, the date of the letter. They were all 95. The first was addressed to her and to Jesus, her husband. The letter, dated 21 February of that year, he signed such a Michelangelo, a person who guessed very worried about his health. But I was touched especially his longing for the past and their land Navarre (it was the same town as Mariana):







felt pity for the man in poor health, suffering as well due to the difficulties of the years (about 80 then, I figured) and, from faraway America much he missed his people.
The second envelope (no stamp) was intended only for Mariana and handwritten. He gave me some embarrassment, but I began to read. It was July 20 and responded to an earlier letter from her:

click
read more
"responding to your letter and satisfying my desire to communicate with you, personally have always been better. And who knows will be a great pleasure to have the opportunity to get together to remember those times as happy as innocent. Of course I remember the song "Rocío" in ages ... I got a bicycle from ... and I had this great dream of dancing with you, of course always afraid of that constant vigilance, so too was happier meeting the good times. "
... and had that grand illusion to dance with you
course I remember the song, "Rocio" in the ages of ...

felt another attack of modesty, but I could not stop:

click to read more
"It's by nature these years of early youth are jubilant illusions and hope it adds to our love unfulfilled, it is never forgotten in the development of a different life, that never had many, many friends and proposals, but my feelings, so past experience, I prefer the song of white doves. "There is no love like the first." Those days, from Saturday night coffee with friends, looks out onto the sidewalk and windows to see if desired saw, the day after Sunday Mass and served with the view down to the Church of the "residents" in the square. After the Mass, those looks suggestive to attendees was a great joy. ".

... I prefer the song of white doves. "There is no love like the first"


This man, at 80 years, I was telling my aunt, 75, that she had been his first love and, despite all later relationships, it was hung!
was the third on December 20 and, like the first, typed and addressed to Jesus and Mariana. But it was not the letter.
Why? I do not think I lost it, but someone, probably my aunt, I would have done away with.
And the attitude of my aunt? How did you react to such a clear hint? Because I know that she had been very, very happy with Jesus.
curiosity I could and went back to check things Mariana until, turning to the role of propaganda in the city of Sevilla, I found what could be a copy or draft of his response to Michelangelo:

"I appreciate your letter, but the past is over. If you want to contact me will be with respect to the time when we now, you and your family and I with mine. "

I expected. It confirmed the image I had of my uncles. I recently learned that my aunt came out some time with Miguel Angel but as Jesus fell for the people, my aunt gave him the eye and, although it silly at first with one, could not resist his charm. Because my aunt was an earthquake was very nice, with lots of sparkle , cheerful, intelligent and genius (yes, it lasted a sigh). Although it was tiny and he was tall, making him what he wanted. It made me much grace and provoked in me wonder, because he had no choice but to surrender to the sympathy and affection with which it was Mariana.
Jesus was a serious guy, sometimes it might seem a little dry, but there was cheerful and accommodating the teaser of my aunt. Jacks sang, accompanying himself on guitar, with great elegance. We had to insist, but when my aunt was determined to sing it so beautiful that "has blue eyes," my uncle Jesus overboard and had to see my aunt's face.

"has blue eyes" by the duo Pampilona As

had no children (I think she lost the child at birth), capsized in heavy sobrinería: take us home to four at a time during the month summer. It was then that advantage for practical jokes, at times, to frighten us, hanging from the door he had hunted rabbits Jesus, and sometimes, just go to bed, suddenly appeared in the bedroom disguised as a lost soul. Come on, it always managed to keep us in suspense.
him, with how serious it was, he looked surprised and said, "but, Mariana, stop acting like a fool!". But inside she was laughing. They had
shop in the town for many years. And I remember when we went down to the morning (the store was on the ground floor of a large house), made us say one sentence:

"Good morning. How about you rested? I well, thanks "

And if we said with the proper intonation, pretended to be angry a lot.
I did not realize that it's my uncles was a great love story until the last 10 years of his life.
Especially
it showed her how much he wanted: to all eighty-something years always looking slyly, he made a funny comment, I grabbed his hand, or he planted a Besic.
He was less expressive, but agreed to it.
lived together 65 years. Yet in the last year, she, as she could, grabbed his hand or got with him, but in a way that still looked intend to continue conquering.
lived together most of his life and died the same year, he at first and her last. She never thought he had died but believed she had gone for a while to do something (the last years had been the head).
ended their days in a home for his people ... And in a shared room, and their lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment