Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where Is Holly Willoughby Necklace From

my whims XVIII and other University of Barcelona

My whims XVIII
I return to this series, but this time there are several of my whims together in one area of \u200b\u200bmy study. There are three planes and some ships with a library background.
My intention, on another occasion, is drawn independently each one of them and not a set.
shows two brown inks. I started with a sepia and end of the contents of the cargo of the pen, I used one brown.
-
Paperblanks Notebook, pen + water
-
This one below, made this week for the Bar-cafeteria Schilling, where we had Eduardo and I take refuge in the amount of rain falling on Barcelona.
is an old bar that maintains the "flavor to other times."
-
bcn
moleskine notebook -
Finally, a few days ago I went to the town of Calella de Palafrugell and sat in the sand to draw these typical fishing boats and gear.
-
W & N Notebook A4 170 g/m2
PITT artist pen pen



0 comments:

Post a Comment