Wednesday, March 16, 2011

.vuze Search Template



University of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bseen from the Ronda de San Antonio.
-
I make a very brief history because we've been here several times and previous occasion and told his story.
During the Middle Ages in Barcelona created the "General Studies" that end up being the future Universities from 1450.
Gerra After the succession in 1714, King Philip V, as punishment for Barcelona moved to Cervera University, where he stayed from 1717 to 1835.
In 1835 he restored the University, again in Barcelona. Rogent projected architect Elies, a new building where from 1871, were moving all the powers, least of Medicine.
-
Day was rainy and the people circulating with umbrellas. I settled in the same round to draw and paint the circulation mess with the University in the background.
I am not convinced at all, but here on this blog what I did.
-
Arches 300 g/m2 26 x 36 cm coarse
-
Because I was not very inspired and I was not satisfied with my watercolors, I finished in less than an hour and went a:
La Casa de Caridad de Barcelona
historic buildings set in narrow streets, whose yard I fell in love.
late eighteenth century, the Royal House of Charity was set up in the old Theological Seminary Montalegre street in the neighborhood of Rabal, outside the core of the city and within three walls.
today is in the middle, near the university.
belongs to the consortium formed by the County and City of Barcelona
-
moleskine notebook pen + bcn

water

0 comments:

Post a Comment