Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Does Your Brain Recover Marijuana

BOQUERÍA - Las Ramblas - Las Ramblas BCN

Again we have cited in Las Ramblas, opposite the Plaza de la Boqueria .

The Association of Friends, Veïns i Shopkeepers of the Ramblas in Barcelona, \u200b\u200blearned two weeks we've been painting in and around the Ramblas and was interested in knowing. Wine represntación Mr Masi in that association. Met in 2010, 50. After polite conversation
offer their premises for an exhibition and publish some of our paintings on its website.

Today, that was fine, gray and wet, I felt inspired to get to paint in watercolor, so taking the opportunity to meet with friends of the colla, I made a couple of pictures.
The first one corresponds to the Place de la Boqueria, in front of the famous market of the same name.
front, in the drawing, is this famous building called "House of the Umbrella", whose name was previously "Bruno House, owned manufactured umbrella and became a millionaire by selling them worldwide. As original decorated the house with an umbrella and a huge Chinese dragon to look after everyone told you pass by it.
-
-
By having a long time, I turned around and I've had time to make this another sketch of the Gran Teatro del Liceo , which I mentioned last week.
-
Both in bcn Moleskine
-
Today we had a pleasant surprise visit from our friend
MIQUEL PANTALEON
will remember that two weeks ago I did a portrait of him, which of course today, and gave him turn has brought me a drawing comic type, a style he dominates and often makes us colla scenes.
This time she gave me this picture, which made me dream.
Thank you for the gift and for coming.
-
in cardboard 25 x 35 cms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment