Sunday, January 2, 2011

Gift Contribution Letter

A GREAT FRIEND THE END OF 2010 AND THE BEGINNING OF 2011

I show my latest drawing of last year and this first.

This watercolor drawing corresponds to the early hours of 2011.
Therefore, my first drawing of the year.
roll While watching the TV and the fireplace on, I decided to do this little drawing with pen and black ink, I left some white and then with Tombow watercolor pens to fill them with colors of fire, mixed with some black.
not dislike me!
-
-
Previously, before midnight, and cenados and waiting for the new year, I did this one drawing, where I highlighted the fireplace and I also point out the fire with watercolor markers.
It was what inspired me to then do the above.
-
The first paper of 180 g/m2 Clairefontaine
the second travelogue "paper-blanks"

0 comments:

Post a Comment