Sunday, February 13, 2011

Effects Of Syphilis After Treatment

My trip in January to the Basque Country Series 2

this series ended with the drawings I did on my last trip to Euskadi
-
Saint Jean de Luz
image not used to going out on postcards because they are seen are those of crowded summer and the beautiful houses in a row to the sea.
I like more so, though I froze my hands. Fortunately I did very quickly.

-

Bayonne Plaza at the foot of the stairs of the cathedral. Here is me "hooked" a homeless man who already had avoided before. He stood next to me, very close to me ... and that was not the biggest problem, but was very full of wine, reeking of it, with a glass in his hand and throwing spit constantly, some, almost touching me.
I was giving the beating, all the time and when I left would not let me go.
also wanted to draw.
-
-
Bayonne et la Nive
This beautiful city where several rivers pass, I always come to draw some angle with a view. Sometimes the left bank in this case and others on the right. Again
I froze my hands and had a hard time recovering.
-
-
Restaurant in San Juan de Luz.
ate a menu of 12 € which was not bad between courses and I did this drawing.
the restaurant was not anything special. I did just to make me the wait shorter.
-
-
This is another restaurant in Bayonne. Also with a simple menu and passable.
Nor was a special room to draw.
-
-
Pasajes (Passages) from S. Juan
Here I did eat well. Very popular restaurant in that part of the coast for its fish cuisine. Ate some Kokotxas Pil-pil, fantastic.
The price was the kind that hurt a little, although the quality of the food cushioned the pain.
I decided, instead of painting the interior, drawing the mouth of the estuary in front of her window. The owner was thrilled and showed us several paintings by famous artists who had painted in that lovely town. Not inside like me, but what was my point.
Despite the emotions dela owner, had to pay the bill the whole piece.
-
All in Paperblanks Travelogue moleskine and the first pan.

I recommend visiting this town and eat at this restaurant that has for many years. A long time ago that I know and in the area, have opened another, probably also good, maybe a little cheaper, thanks to the success of the first.
If you go there, I recommend that instead of going to Pasajes de San Juan, you go to Pasajes de San Pedro. Are facing each other and passed with a boat that carries a boatman from looking like those vascorros lifelong sailor, very nice. Makes the trip in 5 minutes and everyone knows. Talk and chat with all of them, asking about their mother or father, or boyfriend, or how about the job ... is the same. He knows them all.
The trip costs 60 cents. Worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment