Sunday, February 6, 2011

Places To Hold A Baby Shower In Austin Tx

My trip in January to the Country Basque

My last trip in January to the French Basque country
Donosti
I went to San Sebastian to see my friend Juankar Cardesín and we went out to paint.
Me Mount Ulia was, he did not know from whose hills, almost at the summit, is a breathtaking view of San Sebastian. I made this quick watercolor
Mount with Mount Igueldo Urgull back. I did it in a notebook Juankar gave me a painting of his on the first page, called "guts" It does this in a store where you recover old photo albums (I think) and that the role perfectly agree watering the acuerela.
With a temperature of 4 º C. made several drawings and watercolors. Then we went to take some wine to react to the body and then a good meal.
-
paper "guts" of 23 x 23 cms.
-
Before I did this view moleskine Panorama of San Sebastian. Igueldo
the background, the shell, front mount Urgull and Gros Beach neighborhood.
In the center hub (horrible)
-
-
This other drawing I did when I arrived half an hour before the appointment with Juankar, as I usually do, I visited the little port of San Sebastian and La Concha.
drew in 20 minutes this view of the harbor.
-
-
Mirepoix (France)
Where this people always stop to take a break from the trip and eat some good food at reasonable prices (menu of 12 €).
It is halfway to Bayonne. This beautiful
medieval people always do some drawing. These are facades
fourteenth or fifteenth century with its beautiful porches, wood.
-
-
After lunch I saw these old people sunning themselves on a bench. The day was cold but Solete was good. I made this drawing of the foot, from behind, trying not to find out. They usually get mad if they see someone who takes pictures or draw them.
-
Paperblanks Travelogue.

Next week I will run the rest of the pictures from this trip

0 comments:

Post a Comment