Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lightscribe Templates Baby Shower

Street Bridge Bishop Irurita in Barcelona

Bridge Street Bishop Irurita
In the Gothic Quarter, which connects the former headquarters of the Canonja de la Seu was built around the fourteenth century, now called the House of the Canons, the Palace of the Generalitat.
The bridge was built in a style "Gothic" the architect Joan Rubio i Bellver in 1929.
-
This colla dels dimecres Wednesday made his appointment at the Plaza del Angel, as in the past. Coming walking through the Gothic Quarter to 9.15 h passed under the bridge and I noticed the stream of light coming in force under the arch of the bridge to the light, leaving the rest in shadow pronounced. Both the show appealed to me, I took several photos to paint one day thinking in the study.
After the meeting and greetings with friends, I returned to that bridge. The light was not the same at 11 h. There changed. And I decided to paint it as we saw early. Standing made a simple drawing coordinates and recalling the impact of the morning in a stone bench began to paint. For the orientation of the shadows, I looked at the little screen of the device and has helped to guide me their addresses, as we had seen. I've got quite the effect I intended.
-
Arches paper 300 g/m2 26 x 36 cms.
coarse

0 comments:

Post a Comment