Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Seagram Whisky 100 Pipers

EL PUERTO DE BARCELONA

This Wednesday we have concentrated those of the Colla, before the post office. As is opposite the old port of Barcelona and I have little occasion to paint scenes of ports, which I like, I went directly to search by subject. I found this little place, whose perspective I liked. The sun, which is very important, given the strong cold wind which made and painted this view.
Here, I returned to my usual style, but without the marker. Pencil and watercolor.
-
-
Arches 300 g/m2, 26 x 36 coarse
-
After my watercolors I had a moment to draw the perspective that was just behind where I painted the watercolor. This is the post office building as seen from the "Moll of the whip", standing between palms and other trees.
I made this pic in about 10 minutes.
-
Moleskine
bcn

0 comments:

Post a Comment