Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dental Fee Guide Florida

BCN CHARMS OF OLD SQUARE

flea market of
Glories Yesterday I made my way back after a week on Basque soil, in order to reach this exit on Wednesday. I arrived at night and this morning, was like a nail in the place designated for this watercolor painting and reconnect with friends. Little explanation
give you of this place, as in all large cities there is a market for clothing and junk. Difficult place for the huge painting pair hustle out there. But ... is a challenge for us.

As you will appreciate, I saliƩndome my classic style of painting ... On this occasion, with a watercolor with perhaps too colorful and very little definition, but it was a nice place to paint.
I did the drawing. standing and pencil and went to sit on a curb to put the color.
Well ... was a new experience.
-
Arches paper 300 g/m2 26 x 36 cm coarse
-
This weekend I will reproduce the notes made on this last trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment